What does NBH Bank, which operates under the following division names: Community Banks of Colorado, Bank Midwest, Hillcrest Bank, Community Banks Mortgage, Bank Midwest Mortgage and Hillcrest Bank Mortgage, do with your personal information from the mobile application?
The mobile application requests access to information stored on your device such as location, camera, contacts, or other features you are enrolled in to enrich and simplify your own user experience and improve our services, as well as provide additional security to protect your account.
It is important for you to understand that:
- Before granting access to this information, you will be prompted to give the application that permission.
- If you do not wish to grant that permission, you may decline.
If you later change your mind, those permissions can be updated in your device’s settings.
Some examples of information your app will request access to are:
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
The application information is retained in accordance with state and federal record retention laws. Please contact us to determine specific timeframes for your personal stored information and if that information may be deleted.
For questions about the information included in this Mobile Privacy Disclosure or questions about this application, please contact the following:
- For NBH Bank, email email@example.com or visit nbhbank.com
- For Bank Midwest, a division of NBH Bank, call 800.867.2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Community Banks of Colorado, a division of NBH Bank, call 877.877.0395 or email email@example.com
- For Hillcrest Bank, a division of NBH Bank, call 855.629.7618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org