Where common sense lives.
Who We Are
NBH Bank is a subsidiary of National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC), a bank holding company created to build a leading community bank franchise delivering high-quality client service and committed to shareholder results. NBH Bank operates a network of over 80 banking centers located in Colorado, the greater Kansas City region, New Mexico, Texas and Utah, and operates under the following brand names: Bank Midwest in Kansas and Missouri, Community Banks of Colorado in Colorado and Hillcrest Bank in New Mexico, Texas and Utah. Additional information about National Bank Holdings Corporation can be found at www.nationalbankholdings.com.
Family of Brands
Whether you’re opening a checking account or saving for life’s milestones, we’re invested in your future just as much as you are.
Your business. Big decisions. Every entrepreneur deserves an accountable, straight-shooting, insightful partner.
Day-to-day, year-to-year, milestone-to-milestone, we’ll help your business every step of the way.
At NBH Bank, we deliver common sense banking.
We believe that banks have an obligation to deliver common sense banking – smart banking solutions and exceptional service that puts our clients first.
- We believe common sense is more than just banking.
- We believe in finding financial solutions that cater specifically to your needs.
- We believe in your future, and are invested in helping you get there. That means looking at you and not seeing a number, but rather the dad, mom, graduate, business owner, or entrepreneur that you are.
- We believe life is complex enough, and banking should be simple.
- We believe in straight talk, personal attention, and sensible, clear decisions from real people. No jibber jabber, no smoke and mirrors and no passing the buck.
- We believe that personal attention should come from real people. Not a machine.